Important: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules below and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
Entrants must follow form instructions and complete all necessary fields in order to submit an entry. Receipt of entries will not be confirmed by Sponsor. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION OR TEXT MESSAGE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PROMOTION. NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION PAYMENT, OR TEXT MESSAGE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. MAKING A CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. To enter without contributing or text, click here or see Section 7 below.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is David Sharp for Congress. The Sponsor’s address is 2121 Lakeview Dr., Madisonville, KY 42431.
- ELIGIBILITY: ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS REGARDING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ENTRANTS APPLY. THE PROMOTION IS OPEN TO INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES CITIZENS AND LAWFUL PERMANENT U.S. RESIDENTS (GREEN CARD HOLDERS) WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE FIFTY STATES, PUERTO RICO, OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY AS DETERMINED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ENTRANTS MAKING A CONTRIBUTION MUST CONFORM TO FEDERAL CONTRIBUTION LIMITATIONS AND PROHIBITIONS AS LISTED ON SPONSOR’S CONTRIBUTION PAGE. DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, CAMPAIGN CHAIRS, ONGOING CONTRACTORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES OF SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, OR THE IMMEDIATE FAMILIES OF EACH, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER TO WIN. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU.
- DISCLAIMER: Sponsor, along with its related committees, candidates, affiliates, directors, members, officers, consultants, professional advisors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on July 11, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on September 11, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received within the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: There are three ways to enter the promotion online:
- To enter, click here or proceed to https://secure.winred.com/david-sharp-campaign-fund/giveaway-with-no-donation and follow the directions on the free entry page.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) winner will receive the Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II and 3 boxes of ammunition. The total approximate retail value of the Prize is $800. *Sponsor will choose, in its sole discretion, the delivery method of the Prize.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize is awarded as-is with no warranties of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). The Prize is non-transferrable. The Prize may not be substituted for cash or any other Prize, except that Sponsor may, at its discretion, substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not directly transfer the Prize to Winner, but will arrange, and cover the associated costs, with an accredited gun dealer to perform all necessary background checks and transfer of the Prize from the dealer to the Winner.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Fifty (50) potential winners will be chosen by a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held by Sponsor on September 11, 2021. Sponsor may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on each potential winner. Sponsor will, in its sole discretion, then select a winner from the list of eligible potential winners on the basis of criteria determined and applied by Sponsor. The winner will be notified by phone or e-mail no later than September 25, 2021. In the event that a potential winner responds to Sponsor’s attempts to contact them or are otherwise disqualified such that Sponsor is unable to award the Prize, Sponsor may select additional potential winners by random drawing from remaining eligible entries. In the event a Winner does not pass the background check conducted by the accredited gun dealer and complete the transfer process, Sponsor shall be entitled to pick a new winner using the same process identified herein.
- IDENTITY OF ENTRANT. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- WINNER RESTRICTIONS: As a condition of receipt of the Prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner must execute and deliver to Sponsor: (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility; (b) a Liability Release; and (c) a Publicity Release giving Sponsor permission to use, royalty-free, the name, hometown, and photographs and/or recordings of the winner in campaign promotional material or advertising. The winner must respond to his/her notification and complete and return all required documents within twenty-four (24) hours of notification in order to be awarded the Prize. If the winner does not meet eligibility requirements, fails to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours, or fails to return the signed documents within twenty-four (24) hours, he or she will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining entries, in the same manner as outlined above.
- GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: The marks associated with this Promotion are the sole property of Sponsor. All Promotion materials, including these Rules, are copyrighted works owned by Sponsor.
- REQUESTING RULES, NAME OF WINNER, OR DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE: To receive a written copy of the Promotion rules, the name of the Promotion winner, or a description of the Prize, please send your request and a self-addressed and stamped return envelope to David Sharp for Congress, 2121 Lakeview Drive, Madisonville, KY 42431.
- INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s interpretation thereof. All interpretations of the Rules and other Promotion materials shall be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the Kentucky, and shall be resolved in the courts of the Kentucky without regard to its or any other jurisdiction’s choice of law provisions.
- VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with Sponsor’s computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Promotion or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Promotion, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion. If any terms or provisions of the Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Questions about this Promotion may be sent via email to